Socialization and highly interactive group walks are the only things that have ever truly worked in improving a dogs attitude . . . factor in what makes your dog happy and see the change!
Benefits of our Group Exercise
- Keeps weight under control and dogs healthy
- Keep older dogs agile and limber
- Helps timid or fearful dogs build confidence and trust
- Helps dogs to feel sleepy and content at bedtime
- Picky eaters will increase their desire for food
- Improves their mood and willingness to be obedient
- Gives them more opportunities to practice their obedience skills
Problems with Not Enough Exercise
- Being disobedient, not following commands like “stay” or “come”
- Destructive chewing of objects, digging, or scratching at doors
- Getting into trouble, like garbage raiding or getting on counters
- Attention getting behaviors like barking or whining for treats
- Hyperactivity and excitability – seemingly obsessive behavior
- Unruliness, knocking objects over or running into people
- Nipping, rough play and excessive socializing
The 60 MINUTE PLAY GROUP
These off-leash walks are ideal for dogs that just need to get out of the house for their daily constitutional. This walk is best suited for your average couch potatoes.
They are offered daily in 60 minute durations and are just enough to put a smile on their faces!
The 90 MINUTE GROUP WALK
These off-leash walks are 1-1/2 HOUR OF EXERCISE and includes ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION, making the daily excursion approximately a total of 4 to 6 hours.
Our destination is Stern Grove with occasional trips to other exciting dog parks.
Let your pooch stay in a beautiful San Francisco home. Nothing beats peace of mind and knowing that your dog is safe, happy and comfortable in a home environment – and getting their walks too.
Boarding is for current dog walking clients. Your dog must be well-behaved at home!
60 MINUTE PLAY GROUP
Perfect for the Average Dog
- ONE HOUR OFF-LEASH WALK
- Great for puppies and young dogs to romp, play and chase balls! Just enough time to have some fun with their pals!
90 MINUTE GROUP WALK
Great for Dogs Needing Extra Exercise!
- 1-1/2 HOUR OFF-LEASH WALK
- Frequent water breaks and chasing balls!
- Lot’s of exercise for a very content dog!
Exclusively for Walking Clients
- COMFORTABLE IN-HOME BOARDING
- Check-in noon/check-out noon.
- Extra charges may apply for holidays, etc.
- Must be current dog walking client.