Socialization and highly interactive group walks are the only things that have ever truly worked in improving a dogs attitude . . . factor in what makes your dog happy and see the change!
Benefits of our Group Exercise
- Keeps weight under control and dogs healthy
- Keep older dogs agile and limber
- Helps timid or fearful dogs build confidence and trust
- Helps dogs to feel sleepy and content at bedtime
- Picky eaters will increase their desire for food
- Improves their mood and willingness to be obedient
- Gives them more opportunities to practice their obedience skills
Problems with Not Enough Exercise
- Being disobedient, not following commands like “stay” or “come”
- Destructive chewing of objects, digging, or scratching at doors
- Getting into trouble, like garbage raiding or getting on counters
- Attention getting behaviors like barking, or whining at you for treats
- Hyperactivity and excitability – seemingly obsessive behavior
- Unruliness, knocking objects over or running into people
- Nipping, rough play and excessive socializing
The ONE HOUR GROUP WALK
These off-leash walks are ideal for dogs that just need to get out of the house for their daily constitutional. This walk is best suited for your average couch potatoes. They are offered daily in 60 minute durations and are just enough to put a smile on their faces!
HIGH ENERGY PLAY GROUP
These off-leash walks are 90 MINUTES OF EXERCISE and includes ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION, making the daily excursion approximately a total of 4 to 6 hours.
Our destination is Stern Grove with occasional trips to other exciting dog parks.
Let your pooch stay in a beautiful San Francisco home. Nothing beats peace of mind and knowing that your dog is safe, happy and comfortable in a home environment – and getting their walks too. Boarding is for current dog walking clients only. Your dog must, absolutely, be well-behaved!
ONE HOUR GROUP WALK
Perfect for the Average Dog!
$27/walk (full-time rate)
- 60 MINUTE OFF-LEASH WALK
- Great for puppies and young dogs to romp, play and chase balls! Just enough time to have some fun with their pals!
HIGH ENERGY PLAY GROUP
Great for Runners!
- 90 MINUTE OFF-LEASH WALK
- Frequent water breaks and chasing balls!
- Lot’s of exercise for a very content dog!
Exclusively for Walking Clients
- COMFORTABLE IN-HOME BOARDING
- Check-in noon/check-out noon.
- Must be a current dog walking client