In which San Francisco NEIGHBORHOODS do you provide SERVICES?
- Forest Hill
- Merced Manor
- Monterey Heights
- St. Francis Wood
- West Portal
What Dog TRAINING is necessary before we can enroll our dog in GROUP WALKS?
- Dogs must be trained and obedient and know the basics commands; sit, stay, come, wait, and no.
- Dogs must have strong recall skills to be part of an off-leash dog walking group.
- They need to have prior experience being in an off-leash park setting and need to be compatible with both dogs and humans
- Puppies must be enrolled in classes and have completed several of them before they can be put into an off-leash group.
- Some dogs and puppies may not have all of these above skills, however they may have demonstrated potential and can be
brought up to speed with private training sessions.
Is there an AGE REQUIREMENT for GROUP WALKS?
- Dogs must be at least 6 months of age to join group walks.
- Puppies must be neutered or spayed by 9 months of age, to be able to continue in GROUP WALKS.
Are there any OTHER REQUIREMENTS before we can enroll in GROUP WALKS?
- Dogs must have current DHLPP, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations.
- Dogs must be on a flea and tick control program – such as Advantage or Frontline.
- After the age of 9 months, dogs must be neutered or spayed to be eligible for GROUP WALKS.
What PAYMENT METHODS do you accept?
- Checks and Cash – Sorry, we do not accept Credit Cards at this time.
Do you have a PAYMENT POLICY that I should know about?
- Checks should be made payable to “Doggie Business” and balances must be paid in full each month.
- Clients will be billed once a month, during the last week of the month, for services already provided.
- Payment must be made within the first 5 days of the next month to maintain “good standing” status.
- Clients that are continually tardy, risk being cut from the program.
What should I do if I need to CANCEL a DOG WALK?
- A cancellation fee will be charged for those dogs that are not at home at pick-up time.
Which HOLIDAYS are observed and CANCEL all DOG WALKS
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving + Day After
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
GROUP Walks WILL BE HELD on Holidays that are NOT noted above.
*Please be aware that there will be some additional days where dog walks will be cancelled during the year.